Saturday 17 November 2012

One day trip to Penang Hill

14.11.12, Wednesday
It was a sunny and hot day..and we planned to go Penang Hill!
My mum came to visit me in Kulim on last Friday and today she was going back to Klang with my sister, Ai Hoi, who came to Penang with her friend 2 days ago.
We went to pick up my sister from Georgetown Hotel before heading to Penang Hill..We reached there about 10.45am and it was already "people mountain people sea" ..CROWDED! Hubby also had problem searching for parking..
Price for the train as follows:
Adults: RM8 (with MyKad), RM30 (without MyKad)
Child (3 yrs-12 yrs): RM4 (with MyKad), Rm15 (without MyKad)
Senior citizen (55 yrs and above): RM4
Please click here for more details.
There were 5-6 stalls operating near the ticket counter, mainly selling hats, sunglasses, t-shirts, snacks and drinks..One of the woman managed to convince me to buy 2 hats @RM9 each for my babies..good job!
And the ride began...luckily the queue was quite fast and both children were behaving well..I think the ride took about 15min to reach the top..We spent about 30min on the hill, taking photos before heading back to Georgetown..
After sending off my mum and sis, we went to check out the new mall, Gurney Paragon..However, was a bit disappointed coz the mall was still under construction..(weird, when I checked the website, it shown that the mall was completed with many tenants..maybe I didn't read properly)..anyway, we spent about 40mins, checking out the restaurants there..will definitely come back again when the mall is ready!


what a lovely scene..Abby & Ian spenting quality time together.


Time spent with family is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment