Friday 28 February 2014

Special Acts

(in conjunction with our 5th wedding anniversary, I posted some of our love stories and memories in my personal blog)

The special acts of love that have helped grow our relationship to where it is now.

Her say...

*He gave me the complete collection of McD Ty bears!

*He offered to send me to the airport for my Cambodia trip (later I knew that he wanted to take the opportunity to know me better)

*He sang me a birthday song on 16.1.2007 that melted my heart totally!

*He professed his love to me in his own 'style'...
"Dear, I've been praying to God for someone to love, and I think He has answered my prayer by sending you. 我喜欢你,也想跟你在一起,请你接受我,作我的女朋友。你是最适合我的女人,也将会使我最爱的女人。Love, Mark"

*He gave me a Swatch watch!

*Surprised me with 11 roses, sent to my office on 14.2.2007.

*Surprised me at my doorstep on 14.2.2007 (drove all the way down from Kulim for 4 hours) and had dinner @ Sheraton Hotel. (He drove back to Kulim the same night)

*He wrote me the 1st love letter on 31.3.2007

*He fulfilled my birthday wish by presenting me the iPodshuffle!

*He gave me a necklace with a beautiful pendant, in a shape of a flower on 31.1.09 (2nd year anniversary since we dated). He bought it 4 years ago during his business trip to India. He called it "The Sign" and this gift had actually helped him to realise I am 'the ONE' for him. :p

*During our 3rd Valentine's on 14.2.09, he designed a 'Love Voucher' for me. If at any time I feel that he is loving me less, I can present this voucher as a proof and reminder to him that he had pledged his never ending and eternal love for me!

*I really thank God for giving me such a wonderful life partner/soulmate who is understanding, thoughtful, caring, humorous, smart, tolerate etc...I love you, dear!

His say...

*She gave me a handmade birthday card during my 27th b-day (before we're officially together).

*She gave me a handmade 3D Christmas tree, and invited me to her CG's Christmas party.

*She bought me a shirt from Cambodia, first shirt that I've received from her. Small as it may be, this is a significant act that I interpret as a sign that I have hope and am on the right track to build a special relationship with her. =)

*She invited me to her Dale Carnegie course graduation. She was awarded the outstanding performance award during the graduation, and won a special Dale Carnegie pen; which now belongs to me, and I use it to write love letters and cards to her.

*She wrote me a love letter. Wow, I've never received one before, really treasured the words inside, and the letter itself.

*She gave me a photo frame with our valentines day picture, and an album collection of some of the nice photos that we took together during CNY and valentines.

*She spent 1.5 months to sew a cross-stitched picture, frame it up, and gave it to me for my birthday gift. I was so touched, each and every stitch in the masterpiece is sewn with sweat and love - best birthday gift that I've ever received! Love her so much! =)

*She bought me a tie, and I wore it when MC-ing for my buddy's wedding.

*She gave me a G2000 shirt for Christmas 2007!

*She bought me a nice belt for my birthday.

*She sent me so many cards that I've lost count, either handmade, bought from Memory Lane, or e-cards. I think I've received more cards from her than the total cards that I've received thus far in my life. Each of the cards is special, and I appreciate every one of them and kept them in a drawer specially allocated for her.

"She gave me a surprise birthday gift on my 29th birthday by travelling all the way from Klang to Kulim (without informing me prior) to celebrate my birthday. Imagine how surprise I was when I walked into the house, it was dark... and suddenly I saw a figure coming out from my room. I wasn't shocked (but surprised), because the figure looked very familiar to me - it was Ai Leng! She planned it since May. In addition, she also hand made some muffins and hand carry them all the way from Klang to Kulim. She used one of the muffins as a birthday cake. When I walked into my room, there's a muffin with a candle lit on top of it, and a nicely written birthday card. That was truly the first surprise birthday party that I've ever received in my life, and also the first time I've ever tasted muffins made by my dear fiance! Isn't she amazing? She planned all these since May (my birthmonth's in Nov - 6 months worth of planning!), and she actually worked with my sisters to make this happen. I think the hardest part was for her to keep it from me for 6 months, I could only imagine how difficult it must've been for her. I'm so touched by the whole experience, and I asked myself - how not to love this woman?"

"She gave me a keychain shaped like a shirt, with her picture in it for our 2nd anniversary."

"She gave me a black Hush Puppy collared T-Shirt for our 3rd Valentines."

*Finally, she gave me her love, and have always given me her best; she completes me. I cherish that more than everything combined above.

No comments:

Post a Comment