Friday 17 May 2013

Blessings Bakery House

13.5.13 (Mon)
Baking is one of my favorite thing to do..I used to help my mum made egg tarts, curry puffs (for sale)..Somewhere around the last quarter of year 2012, I started to bake, mostly cookies and muffins..and by God's grace, I managed to sell about 15 bottles of walnut butter cookies during CNY 2013...Then, I am into baking cakes! (coz one of my church friend asked if I knew how to bake cakes..so I decided to explore on this area and bought a book on cake recipe) So far, I would say I am pretty good at baking cheese cakes (non-baked)..
 
On Labour Day this year, we attended a farewell dinner with some of our church friends..and I baked a mango cake..(mango season now) I was quite happy to receive good comments and compliments on the cake..then one of our friend suggested I can try selling my cake online! (previously, I wasn't confident enough to sell my baking products, as I kept telling myself, I am not professional, I baked for families, friends and also for joy) However, I thought it was a good idea so the next day, I approached another church friend, Christina, who loves to bake as much as I do, if she is interested to become my baking partner, and together, we create a page on Facebook..She thought it's an excellent idea and the website "Blessings Bakery House" began!



For the past 2 weeks, both of us were busy planning and discussing how are we gonna run this business, usually through facebook chat..Christina helped to design the logo while I, setting up the page with photos..We even came out with a slogan "More than just a cake!"..

On 13th May, we launched the page and thank God for many supports from families and friends who like our page..so far, both of us have some orders and we pray that God will bless our business and through this business, we will glorify His name.


 

1 comment: