Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

12.5.13 (Sun)
Happy Mother's Day!

Started the day with attending church service in the morning..The Sunday School children were asked to present a song - Honor your father and mother..and as usual, my timid daughter, Abby, she refused to stand on the stage and sing but I managed to force her to..haha.
 
Next Sunday School..we organised a Parent's Day special for the children and invited their parents to join us. We had P&W, games and appreciation gifts for the parents..and also cakes to celebrate Mother's Day. (I baked a blueberry cheesecake)..All in all, everyone had a fun time and thanks to the parents for joining us and I am sure their children would appreciate that.



 
 
After church, we went to Sushi Tei, Sunway Carnival to celebrate Mother's Day (initially I wanted to go to Tao Cruisine but fully booked)..I couldn't make any booking as it was on first come first serve basis..so due to this special occasion, people were queuing up for their turns..we were lucky to skip the queue as so happened, the restaurant had a 3 seats and I quickly raised up my hands and they spotted me! Phew..
 
To be honest, I am not a fan of Jap food..I only eat certain sushi and cooked food..and I found Jap food is very sweet due to the soya sauce used..Anyway, we had a good lunch and the kids were happy.
 


 
Ice lemon green tea, I loved it but a bit expensive, RM6.80!

I liked carlifornia rolls.

Grilled salmon, the kids loved it!

Pan fried chicken with rice.

 
This year Mother's Day was special to me as I rceived my very first gifts  from Abby (she made then in Kindy and Sunday School)..and also wished me "Happy Mother's Day!"..hopefully next year, Ian could also wished me Happy Mother's Day, :P

Abby asked for my photo so that she could framed it up..(gave her a pic taken 7 yrs ago!)

Craftwork from Sunday School
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment