Tuesday 29 October 2013

Swiss Roll Baking Mat with Patterns

28.10.13 (Mon)
I first saw this swiss roll baking mat in one of the youtube clip on baking swissroll and I found it so useful..wondering where can I get one too..Then one day I received emails from Dealmates and saw this promotion deal on swiss roll baking mat!! Well, it said that the mat cost RM98, but with 42% off, now RM57. I persuaded my sis to buy me one, as my early birthday gift for 2014!! Haha...and she agreed!

It was a 4 patterns in one mat (30cm x 30cm), 2 on the front and 2 more on the back. I chose the pink color mat with rabbit, heart, circle & moo moo patch patterns. Today I started off with the moo moo patch and it turned out so beautifully. Can't wait to try the other 3 patterns. Will share the detailed steps in baking the swissroll next time.




Some commented it looked like the giraffe's neck!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment