Monday 24 November 2014

Abby's very first card received by post!

24.11.14 (Mon)
Today when we came back from grocery shopping, the postman just arrived. As usual, I asked Abby to collect mails (if any). She stood beside the letter box, waiting patiently. The postman came and passed some mails to her. (I was busy carrying the shopping bags from the car)

"Mum! Mum! Looked, I got a parcel!" shouted Abby.

I turned around and saw her holding a brown envelope. (I knew who sent the card)

"Oh wow, who send you the mail?"

"I don't know. Let's open it!"

"We shall open it inside the house ok?" (coz my sis asked to take a video of her opening the card, to capture her expression)

When my sister told me she wanted to send over the Mcd toys (I asked her to buy for Abby) as Abby's birthday present, I suggested why not she mailed a birthday card to her instead, She will be very happy coz Abby always complained to me that no one send her cards. (ever since we came here, Abby has been sending cards to family members and friends on special occasions) Initially, I thought my sister will just buy a normal birthday card from the shop and mailed over. When Abby opened up the envelope , I was so impressed of the artwork done! Thank you all for your sincerity, especially to my sister for her creativity! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment