Monday 30 January 2012

CNY 2012 - Year of Dragon - Reunion dinner

22.1.2012, Reunion dinner
As usual, my mother-in-law (MIL) will cook delicious meal on this auspicious occasion..this year, my sister-in-law (SIL) is back from UK to join us for dinner..hence, 5 adults and 2 children..

We had 6 dishes - Vege, Smoked chicken, Sea cucumber, Cheesy prawn, Fish, Pork rib and 1 soup. Food were yummy and most importantly, we could eat together as a family..

After dinner, we went over to my mum's place to hang out..few years back before we had chidlren, Mark & I used to go over to my mum's place to 'gambler'..hehe..playing black jack and mahjong..we had so much fun..but now, with Abby and Ian, either one of us gotta sacrifice to take care of them..My cousins from Spore were back for CNY..He had 2 sons and the youngest, Edward..was superb friendly..went around hugging people..Abby kept running away from him..it was so cute to see children playing together.



No comments:

Post a Comment