Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012



First Mother's Day card from Abby & Ian
(Sunday School craftwork)
 

This was my 3rd Mother's Day celebration..actually..for the past 2 years, Mother's day was just a normal day and we didn't have big celebration..but this year, I protested to hubby and requested him to organise something for me..hehe..(coz for the last 2 years, I had prepared gifts for him)..and his answer was, "Haiya, you knew guys ler..not good at all these things.." sigh..

Anyway, we went out for dinner at Secret Recipe..As usual, hubby ordered his Cordon Bleu Chicken set and I tried the Chicken Parmagiana set..though it was a simple dinner, but we had a great time together..guessed no matter where you are, where you go, what you are doing..as long as we do it together as a family - this is HAPPINESS!


with my cutest boy

Ian loved fries, just liked his sister


Do you think they look alike?

Papa's precious child

Mama's precious child (kids staring at the yummylicious cakes)

I thanked God for Abby and Ian..both of them really brightened up my life, especially seeing them growing day by day, learning new things and occasionally surprise you with unexpected things..pray that for the many Mother's Day to come, we will always celebrate together as a family!


No comments:

Post a Comment