Monday 18 June 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012

This was the 3rd father's day for hubby..For the last 2 years, I prepared cards for him, with Abby's signature on the card..but this year, a friend of mine, who helped to operate a souvenir shop, gave me an idea on the Father's day's gift...."Ta Da"


Then, I also prepared a small Father's day's craftwork for the Sunday School children..

Abby colored this, with my help

We had a Father's day celebration with church buddies too..at Just Pizza, Sunway Carnival..It was a good gathering, with lots of chit-chatting, eating, laughing..All of us had fun..especially the children..Both Abby & Vanya had became close friends..and as usual, Ian was making noise and either one of us gotta grabbed hold of him so that he won't create any troubles.. :P

Hubby was grateful for all the things I had arranged for him..well, it was just small matter ..as long as everyone is happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment