Monday 16 December 2013

Abby's 4th Birthday

16.12.13 (Mon)
4 days ago, Abby celebrated her 4th birthday. This year, she had four birthday celebrations and blown 4 cakes! As a baker, I baked her 40 cupcakes (for bday celebration in Sunday School) and 2 cakes (for Kindy & home bday celebration)
 
We were back in Klang on 27/11-30/11. So happened on 28/11 was Abby's lunar's birthday so we had one celebration for her, with her grandma, grand aunt, aunt & my cousin. We had dinner at Klang Club and my aunt, ie her grand aunt, bought her a strawberry cake. Abby was so happy to blow her first cake of the year and she was so thoughtful to ask Ian, to cut the cake together with her..so sweet!


Next, her birthday celebration in Sunday School on 8/12. Because it was school holidays, many children were away for holiday, so instead of baking a cake, I baked cupcakes. (easier to eat, and not much cleaning up after that) I went to the bakery shop and bought the princess "sticker", to place on top of the cupcake. And the cupcakes turned out to be so cute, the children liked it! Abby also helped to pack her own goodies bags the day before and she was so excited. Abby received some presents from her friends.


On her actual day, 12/12, she had two birthday celebrations, one in school and the other at home. I baked two cakes - fruit cake & strawberry yoghurt cake. I was very happy with both cakes, especially trying out the mini santa claus using strawberry and whipping cream.

I brought the cake and goodies bags to her school around 10am, during their snack time. I took out the "Birthday girl" shirt that hubby bought in US 4 years ago and surprisingly, Abby could still wear it. And, she wanted to wear her princess crown to school.
Abby: Mummy, I want to wear my princess crown to school.
Me: Why?
Abby: So that my friends know I am a Princess!

Her School Principal was very thoughtful that she asked the kitchen lady to prepare birthday "red eggs" for Abby's party. Everyone was happy especially Abby.



At night, we invited Hubby's sister and family over for simple dinner. After dinner, it was time for cake cutting, Abby's last birthday celebration. Ian also wanted to blow the candles and cut the cake with Abby. Abby received two big presents tonight, all were her favourite toys!



Finally, all celebrations were over and Mummy get to rest. Happy Birthday my dear Princess Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment