Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

This is our 6th Valentine's Day..And on every Valentine's Day, hubby always give me a pleasant surprise and memorable day!

This morning, as I walked down the staircase, my eyes were caught by a pink rose, placed on the table,  together with a love letter..I was smiling from the bottom of my heart..one rose and a love letter are enough to melt my heart.. (yesterday, Hubby was saying that he didn't know of any florist in Kulim..apparently he asked his badminton 'kaki's and managed to get a rose for me)..actually each year, I always tell him not to buy flower for me coz 1. it's expensive & 2. flower won't last long..but to him, flower is a MUST on Valentine's and he promised me that he will get me a rose, at least, for each Valentine's; and will keep that promise for the years to come!


My memories for the past Valentine's:-
Year 2007 - our 1st Valentine's, I was surprised by 11 roses, delivered to my office..then, at night, he surprised me by traveling down from Kulim (4 hours journey) and took me for a Valentine's dinner at Sheraton Hotel, Subang Jaya..he traveled back to Kulim after dinner (another 4 hours  journey!)..he said, this was our 1st Valentine's and he wanted to make it special and memorable! Read more here & there
  
Year 2008 - Mark personally gave me the 18 roses on this special day, as it was 8th day of CNY and he was in Klang..we went for dinner and movie on that day..People always say, it is not worthwhile to buy flowers during Valentines..it is a waste of money..imagine, RM10 per roses!!!! Of course both of us knew that..however, I guessed sometimes it is not the money that matters..but the meaning behind that..Read more here


Year 2009 - We were married on this year, 28.2.2009..hence, we didn't really celebrate Valentine's that year..but Mark never failed to give me roses on this special day..If not mistaken, he gave me 3 roses and a pendant, he bought it in India years back.

Year 2010 - 1st Valentine's after marriage..guessed things changed once you got married..Valentine's is just a normal day, hehe..as usual, Mark gave me one rose to make me happy..lol

Year 2011 - This was the first time we couldn't celebrate Valentine's together as Mark was in US for business purpose..I didn't expect to receive flower until he asked his buddy, to help him bought two roses and delivered to my house. (was at my mum's house) SURPRISE!


Two weeks later, we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary..I just love February!

No comments:

Post a Comment