Wednesday 2 January 2013

Abby's first day to Kindy

2.1.13 Wednesday
Finally the day has arrived..we enrolled Abby to Kindy last November and have been telling her that she is going to school already, must be a good girl, got lots of friends in school and can learn new things..don't cry cry..even till yesterday we were still repeating the same thing..and this round, we told her, cannot argue with friends..if got people bully you, go and find your cousin brother (same Kindy)..LOL!
 
This morning, I woke Abby up at 6.45am (ya, I knew its a bit too early)..luckily, she was willing to wake up and didn't make much noise..after milk, I showered her..(her mood was still good)..But when I wanted to help her wear the uniform, she said, "Mummy, tired, I want to go to sleep!"..I pretended that I didn't hear her and continue to wear her uniform..
 
"Mummy, I don't want to go Sunday School, tired, I want to sleep!"
 
In her mind, when we mentioned the word 'school', she thought it was Sunday School that she goes every Sunday! I told her, " you are not going to Sunday School, you are going to Kindy."..Hopefully, she won't have phobia going to Sunday School next!
 
Around 7.30am, we left the house..I gave her snacks in the car to cool her down, to help her relax..when we reached the Kindy, she greeted the teachers "Good morning"..then, she went to sit in the hall with the otehrs children, watching cartoon..(Class starts at 8.30am)
 
After accompanying her for about 15min, I told her that I need to go home...
 
"Abby, Mummy is going home now, to see if DiDi wake up already or not..then later, Mummy will come and pick you, ok? You listen to teacher, tell teacher if you need to go toilet."
 
I could see her lips turned to 'n' shape and was trying to hold her tears..Before she burst into tears, I quickly leave..
 
Around 12pm, I went to pick her..She cried immediately she saw me..Teacher was telling me that Abby cried after I left this morning..but after that, she was quite steady in class..Hopefully after 1 week or so, Abby will get used to Kindy's life and be more tough/independent!
 
 
 
13 books for 1st term..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment