Thursday 31 January 2013

Germany Butter Cookies 德国酥饼

31.1.13 (Thurs)
Yesterday, I saw a church friend posted a recipe on facebook and it looked interesting..So, I asked for the recipe and baked it today..It's pretty easy and this round, I used a better quality butter, Anchor butter.
Ingredients
250g butter
80g icing sugar
250g potatoes starch

100g self raising flour
Methods
1. Mix butter and icing sugar into the electric mixer, blend well.
2. Add potatoes starch and flour, mix into dough.
3. Roll the dough into small balls, flatten with fork. (I used the cookie press set)
4. Preheat the oven to 170C  and bake for 15-20 mins.

**I also put sugar stars on it to make the cookie looked beautiful.
As usual, I only baked 50% of the ingredients and made 50 cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment