Monday 21 January 2013

Karaoke session but turned out to be a Birthday celebration

13.1.13 (Sun)
Sunday School today was pretty tiring..coz I gotta helped out in Praise & Worship, other than the teaching part..and today's attendance was not good, only 7 kids turned up..and we had to combine the class..Hubby praised me for my interesting and interactive story telling today..(I was telling story about the "Good Samaritan")
 
After SS, we went to Track7 Karaoke at Sunway Carnival with CT, Eunice & Grace..It was organised by me few wks back but unfortunately, some of our church friends couldn't make it..anyhow, the Karaoke session still went on..and it was the kids' first karaoke experience!
 
It has been 3 years + (if not mistaken) since I last went to Karaoke..we had a big room with 4 microphones..the price was RM19++ (with membership) for 3 hrs, 2 free drinks and it was compulsory to purchase 3 bowls of tid-bits..the first song we sang was 在我的歌声里 by Wanting Qu..haha!




While the adults were singing, both Abby & Ian were happily munching on the tid-bits! Once a while, they will stood up and danced along with the songs..and the funniest part was when we played the song "Gangnam style"..Ian was so excited and he made some funny dance moves that really made us laughed till drop! Check this out!





30min before we called it a day..the karaoke assistant brought in a cake and I knew it was for me! However, I didn't expect it..later I knew, it was an idea given to my hubby by CT..so I had an early birthday celebration with them and it was heart warming! On top of it..I had 2 very useful and thoughtful presents, another out of expectation gifts..(coz I thought I wld only receive gift from my hubby..hehe)  

Ian was so tired that he fell asleep on the sofa..




Thank you CT, Eunice, Grace, Racheal, Wooi Leng & most importantly, my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment